Monday, December 15, 2014

The Gaucho Museum

Teo, December 15, 2014

Today Javy and our mom and I went to a museum about the gauchos.  Gauchos are like cowboys except that they are in Argentina, Uruguay, and Brazil.  The golden age of gauchos was in the 1800s but there are still some gauchos today.  The museum was a huge, fancy mansion that someone used to live in.  It was like being in the president's house.  It was humongous.  There were really, really slippery stairs and Javy almost fell down.  There were three or four fake horses to show the saddles and other items that gauchos used.  There were lots of antique guns, and antique bolas, stirrups, and drinking mugs that were made out of cows' horns.  I thought it was a very good museum.  

1 comment:

  1. Teo, I like your description of the museum. Maybe you could take me there. Dad

    ReplyDelete