Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Our Art Class

Teo, December 10, 2014

Yesterday Javy and I went to a class that our mom signed us up for.  It was an art class.  There were three girls and three boys.  Javy and I were the other two boys and there was one more guy.  The teacher's name was Marcela and her name reminded us of one of our friends in Atlanta.  She was nice and friendly and she kissed Javy and me.  It was very embarrassing.

I made a little boat out of some trash and I also made a little clay airplane and a tree.  I painted a dragon and Javy painted a duck.

Most of the class is in Spanish, but the teacher wanted to know some English words.  She asked what clay was in English.  We didn't really need to talk much Spanish, so we just kind of did our thing while the other people did their own thing.

I'm looking forward to the next class.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see that dragon! Also, sorry, but you might as well get used to all the kissing, however embarrassing it is. Take care, Teo!

    ReplyDelete