Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Crazy Adventure on the River of Doom

Javy, March 8, 2015

Yesterday, we went to our second sailing class.  We put together the boats by putting on metal poles to hold the sails and strapping them on and tying the knots so that when we were on the boat, it wouldn't fall apart.  We pushed the boats into the water and three lucky kids got to go in.  The rest of us got into the speedboat and waited our turn to sail.

When my turn came,  I went off and the wind was sweet.  And here comes the wild story.  I was on the boat, going 300 miles per hour in below freezing water.  I did a swift turn but the mast was coming right toward me head.  I ducked and went into the water.  I shivered like crazy.  Me crew helped me up.  I flopped onto the belly of the speedboat.  This one lass kept on pouring water onto me.  I was a tortured little soul that was getting drenched by this forsaken lass.

But here is what really happened.  I was on the boat, and I made a made a very swift turn and boat went over on its side and I crawled on top of it, and then I fell back in the water.  Teo helped me up into the speedboat.  What I carried was very silly.  It was a sponge.  I put it in the speedboat and a little girl in our class dipped it into the water and kept on soaking me with the sponge.  An hour later, I dried off in the sun while my mom and dad and Teo and I were eating chicken nuggets with French fries, also known as papas frtias, at a restaurant.   



No comments:

Post a Comment