Teo, January 4, 2015
Yesterday we went with our brother Luke and our mom and our dad to a park that had a zip line and horses and swimming. There were people swimming in the river and there was a waterfall. You could camp there if you wanted.
It was fun to do the zip line. First I put on a harness and a helmet. Next, the guys who were helping me hooked carabiners onto my trolly and I got some gloves. Then we walked up to a high wooden platform. When we got to the top, the guy attached my trolly to the cable and I zipped down to another platform about 300 meters away. My belly kind of felt like it was missing a little bit. Then I waited for Javy and Luke and Dad to zip to the platform. And then we went on another zip line. It went right through some trees. I was kind of scared at first, but then I got used to it. It was so much fun that we went again.
After the zip line, we went to get something to eat. The restaurant looked over the waterfall and the view was awesome. I want to go back to this park for my birthday!

Wheeee!
ReplyDelete